[SydPhil] Critical Antiquities Workshop

Tristan Bradshaw tristan.bradshaw at me.com
Fri Oct 2 09:27:06 AEST 2020

Dear all,

Ben Brown and I are pleased to announce that the Critical Antiquities Workshop will host Vanessa Lemm (Flinders University) to present her paper, ’The Return of Ancient Cynicism in Contemporary Philosophy'. It will be held on Zoom next Friday, October 9th at 10am.

Below you will find a flyer with details for Vanessa's workshop (abstract, Zoom meeting ID and password) as well as a full schedule for the rest of 2020’s events.

Where possible, the events have been scheduled to accommodate people in other timezones, especially in the Americas, so please circulate widely as interest dictates.

A Note on Zoom and Protocols for Participation

Please note that by participating in this seminar, you agree to abide by the University of Sydney’s ICT policy. You can view the policy here: https://www.sydney.edu.au/policies/showdoc.aspx?recnum=PDOC2011/140&RendNum=0 <https://www.sydney.edu.au/policies/showdoc.aspx?recnum=PDOC2011/140&RendNum=0>
An extra note on recording of seminars

As part of a School initiative to preserve our online content for potential future use, we intend to record our seminars. If you would not like to be inadvertently recorded, please turn off your video and microphone after joining the meeting.

All the best,
Tristan

Tristan Bradshaw
Co-Director
Critical Antiquities Network

Adjunct Lecturer
Department of Sociology and Social Policy
University of Sydney