[SydPhil] Reminder: Critical Antiquities Workshop

Tristan Bradshaw tristan.bradshaw at me.com
Fri Mar 13 09:51:37 AEDT 2020

Dear all,

Just a reminder that the first Critical Antiquities Workshop is taking place on Monday, March 16th.

In our first workshop, we are delighted to host Dimitris Vardoulakis (Western Sydney University) who will present his paper working ‘Spinoza, the Epicurean.’

The Critical Antiquities Workshop will run monthly during the academic year in 2020. The workshop will host a range of local, national, and international scholars who will present working papers on the intersection of ancient traditions and contemporary critical theory broadly conceived.

Here are the complete details for Dimitris’ talk: