[SydPhil] Current projects tomorrow *still running* and Coronavirus precautions

Kristie Miller kristie_miller at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 16:09:37 AEDT 2020

Dear all

For now, Current Projects seminars will continue as usual. Of course, things might change as the virus spreads.

To mitigate risks, we will have anti-bacterial wipes for people to use before they enter the room.

Also, since we are usually not a big group, I would advise people to try and space themselves out: leave a chair distance between you and the next audience member.

I will let you know if the situation changes and health risks dictate that either (a) we should cancel or (b) we should try and move to larger room to make the distance between us even larger!

Also, feel free to  bring your own hand sanitiser along.

Best

Kristie

Associate Professor Kristie Miller
ARC Future Fellow
Joint Director, the Centre for Time
School of Philosophical and Historical Inquiry and
The Centre for Time
The University of Sydney
Sydney Australia
Room 407, A 14