[SydPhil] FW: [External] Fw: Carrie’s pending departure -events

Debbie Castle debbie.castle at sydney.edu.au
Mon Feb 24 10:52:14 AEDT 2020

________________________________
From: Figdor, Carrie <carrie-figdor at uiowa.edu<mailto:carrie-figdor at uiowa.edu>>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 11:06 AM
To: Dominic Murphy <dominic.murphy at sydney.edu.au<mailto:dominic.murphy at sydney.edu.au>>; Anik Waldow <anik.waldow at sydney.edu.au<mailto:anik.waldow at sydney.edu.au>>
Cc: Madeleine Beekman <madeleine.beekman at sydney.edu.au<mailto:madeleine.beekman at sydney.edu.au>>; Monica Gagliano <monica.gagliano at sydney.edu.au<mailto:monica.gagliano at sydney.edu.au>>
Subject: Fwd: [External] Fw: Carrie’s pending departure -events

Hi Dominic and Anik,

I’m wondering if you might distribute the message below to your respective departments? It would be great to see as many of you as I can at either or both events! (Also Madeleine and Monica, you are welcome also if you are around!)

Best,

Carrie

Dr. Carrie Figdor
Professor, Department of Philosophy, Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences, and Iowa Neuroscience Institute
Director of Undergraduate Studies, Philosophy
University of Iowa
Book: Pieces of Mind: The proper domain of psychological predicates (Oxford University Press, 2018)
Papers: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/AmlHCROAQotvvVvzns9F3ef?domain=philpapers.org<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/UUyGCVAGXPtxxvxR0tz9qtK?domain=philpapers.org>
Departmental Website: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/rmQrCWLJY7i55k5WzuKzSBz?domain=clas.uiowa.edu<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/rmQrCWLJY7i55k5WzuKzSBz?domain=clas.uiowa.edu>e/carrie-figdor
Podcast: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SvDaCXLKZoiXXJXzBhkEmiD?domain=newbooksnetwork.com<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SvDaCXLKZoiXXJXzBhkEmiD?domain=newbooksnetwork.com>

Begin forwarded message: