[SydPhil] Philosophy of Music Study Group

Goetz Richter goetz.richter at sydney.edu.au
Tue Oct 8 22:12:40 AEDT 2019

The Philosophy of Music Study Group meets at the Sydney Conservatorium to discuss selected readings from the philosophy and aesthetics of music. Our next meeting this semester will be in Seminar Room 2164 at the Conservatorium of Music

October 24  at 6 pm for discussion of T. Adorno. Beethoven- The Philosophy of Music Cambridge (Fragments and Texts). Polity Press 1998

We will concentrate on chapters 1 (Prelude), 2 (Music and Concept) and 3 (Society).

All welcome - for further enquiries please contact convenor A/Prof Goetz Richter (Goetz.richter at sydney.edu.au<mailto:Goetz.richter at sydney.edu.au>)

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/b3Q0C3Q8Z2FEpEAEhg0ewu?domain=eventbrite.com.au