[SydPhil] New Online Repository on Work

Centre for Agency, Values, and Ethics arts.cave at mq.edu.au
Mon Sep 2 15:58:35 AEST 2019

Dear colleagues,

Apologies for cross-posting.

I would like to draw your attention you to the following online repository on work: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ECnICp8AJQt2vLAQFPcGfs?domain=onwork.edu.au

This repository is part of the ARC-funded Discovery Project “The Case for Work” (DP190103116).

Contributions are highly welcome. If you spot a missing theme, some obvious references or authors that should be there, or indeed if you have juicy citations by philosophers on the value of work (or why it is over-valued), please let me know.

I hope the web site will be useful to researchers working on issues of past, present and future work.

Best,
Jean-Philippe Deranty
Department of Philosophy, Macquarie University

Regards,

Yves

Macquarie University Research Centre for Agency, Values and Ethics (CAVE)
Department of Philosophy
Macquarie University
Sydney, NSW 2109, Australia
CAVE website: mq.edu.au/cave<http://cave.mq.edu.au>