[SydPhil] MQ Work in Progress Seminar, Toshiro Osawa, Tue Oct 23, 1-2pm, W3A Blackshield

Karola Stotz karola.stotz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 11:30:46 AEDT 2018

I have resent it, hope this one will be delivered!

--
Karola Stotz
Senior Lecturer, TWCF Fellow
karola.stotz at mq.edu.au
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/pQpAC2xZYvCNVQZ3u2Fagr?domain=protect-au.mimecast.com

[image: Macquarie University] <http://mq.edu.au/>

Honorary Associate
Unit for History and Philosophy of Science
University of Sydney