[SydPhil] CAVE: Neuroscience and Society Conference, 24-25 August, multiple venues

Centre for Agency, Values, and Ethics arts.cave at mq.edu.au
Wed Jul 11 18:48:50 AEST 2018

Hi all,

It’s July, but we’re getting ready for next semester. Here’s an announcement for the annual Neuroscience and Society Conference, to be held on 24-25 August 2018. All welcome, but please register!

The 2nd annual Neuroscience and Society Conference co-sponsored by CAVE is fast approaching. We are very pleased to announce the draft program for the event. We have had a tremendous response to the call for papers and have a very full and exciting program. You can see the draft program here<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/1AOyCxnMRvtG376ju8bTC6?domain=protect-au.mimecast.com>.

Note that we have two pre-conference public events in the lead up to the conference. See the website and program for more details. Be sure to register for these separately.

Registrations are now open. Get in quick to lock in your place! Register here: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/KgiRCyoNVrcjR8v3IMIUrX?domain=neuroethicsconference.org.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Kxp_CzvOWKiPAklzugldTz?domain=protect-au.mimecast.com>

Kelly

Macquarie University Research Centre for Agency, Values and Ethics (CAVE)
Department of Philosophy
Macquarie University
Sydney, NSW 2109, Australia
CAVE website: mq.edu.au/cave<http://cave.mq.edu.au>