[SydPhil] 2018 CHASS Australia Prizes - Nominations closing 2 July 2018 Inbox x

Eliza Goddard elizagoddard at aap.org.au
Tue Jun 19 09:23:36 AEST 2018

*Nominations closing on 2 July 2018: 2018 CHASS Australia Book, Distinctive
Work, Future Leader and Student Prizes*

*This Book Prize is for a non-fiction book/e-book that best demonstrates
relevance to the Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences. Sponsored
by Routledge, the finalist will be awarded a $3,500 cash prize and
recognition from our esteemed book jury.*

*The Distinctive Work prize is for an artistic performance, exhibition,
film, television show, play, composition, research project, or practical
contribution to HASS policy - cash prize of $3,500 sponsored by Routledge
and recognition from our esteemed Distinctive Work jury.*

*The Future Leader prize is for an early career professional in any of the
Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences (HASS) fields. This recognises the
nominee’s professional achievements and contribution to community and the
advancement of the HASS sector. Sponsored by Future Leaders, the finalist
will be awarded a $2,000 cash prize and recognition from our esteemed
Future Leaders jury.*

*The Student prize is for a student project, performance or exhibition that
best exemplifies the contribution of the Humanities, Arts and Social
Sciences (HASS) fields to our understanding of our nation and us. Students
enrolled at any level in any Australia tertiary educational institution are
eligible to be nominated. Sponsored by CHASS, the finalist will be awarded
a $500 cash prize and recognition from our esteemed Student prize jury.*

*Please note there is no nomination fee, and nominations are open to
anyone, as long as the nominated work fits within the specified criteria.
Please refer to attached posters for details. Feel free to forward this to
your relevant contacts or print out the posters to put on your
noticeboards.*

*Kindly note nominations will close on 2 July 2018 at 5pm (AEST) and we
strongly encourage applicants to apply early. Check out our website for all
the guidelines: **www.chass.org.au/2018-australia-prizes/
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/-HCnC71ZgLtjK9PMH8IPC5?domain=chass.org.au>*

--
Dr Eliza Goddard
Executive Officer, Australasian Association of Philosophy

ACN 152 892 272
ABN 29 152 892 272