[SydPhil] Fwd: Capgras delusion: MQ Cog Sci Seminar Tomorrow (24th April) @ 11 am, 3.610

John Sutton john.sutton at mq.edu.au
Mon Apr 23 09:46:43 AEST 2018

Contact nicolas.badcock at mq.edu.au

From: Nicholas Badcock

Dear Cog Sci,
Tomorrow we're excited to greet our first invited speaker for the seminar series, Gary Young<https://findanexpert.unimelb.edu.au/display/person814705> from the Uni of Melbourne who will be talking about: Challenging the revisionist model of the Capgras delusion: An argument for the role of patient experience in delusional belief formation<http://www.ccd.edu.au/events/seminars/abstract.php?abstract=689>.

Where: Marri = large meeting room, south side 3.610, Level 3 of the Aus Hearing Hub [16 University Avenue, Macquarie Uni]
When: 11 to 12, Tuesday the 24th of April

Like each of the seminars this year, the presentation will be followed by pizzas in the foyer.

Cog Sci Seminar Series Committee - Luan, Chris, Luke, Jordan, & Nic