[SydPhil] Sydney Book Discussion - Down Girl: The Logic of Misogyny

Tracy Llanera tracy.llanera.phl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 08:08:30 AEST 2018

Dear all,

I'm organizing a discussion session on Kate Manne's *Down Girl: The Logic
of Misogyny* (Oxford University Press, 2018) next month. For more
information, please visit https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Iz2fC91ZkQtAgkvmIoBf0p?domain=katemanne.net
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/9xbVC0YZWVFQDGK2sD5q_h?domain=l.facebook.com>

Participants are expected to have finished or read most of the book on that
day. The meeting welcomes non-academics who are interested in contemporary
issues of sexism and misogyny to attend. Details: