[SydPhil] CAVE Public Lecture: Tim Soutphommasane, "Moral Psychology and Race, " 9 November, Macquarie

Centre for Agency, Values, and Ethics arts.cave at mq.edu.au
Fri Oct 27 12:45:01 AEDT 2017

Hi all,

You are invited to the annual Macquarie University Research Centre for Agency, Values, and Ethics (CAVE) public lecture. This year, we are pleased to have Dr. Tim Soutphommasane (Australian Race Discrimination Commissioner) as our speaker. He will be talking about moral psychology and race.

Tim Soutphommasane, "Moral Psychology and Race"