[SydPhil] You're invited to Philosophy of Music Study Group (17/08/2017 - 16/11/2017)

A/ Prof. Goetz Richter, convenor invite at eventbrite.com
Mon Aug 7 23:42:30 AEST 2017

The Philosophy of Music Study Group meets in Semester 2 2017 at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music to discuss selected readings and topics as follows:
August 17, S. Langer, Philosophy in a new key, ch 8 September 21, C. Rosen, Freedom and the Arts, Part 1, (Ch1-3) October 19, I Kant, Critique of the Power of Judgment, (First Part: Critique of the Aesthetic Power of Judgment ) November 16, Jankelevich, Music and the Ineffable
Share this event on Facebook
                    and Twitter
                    We hope you can make it!Cheers,A/ Prof. Goetz Richter, convenor

------------------------------
Event Summary:
------------------------------

Event: Philosophy of Music Study Group
The Philosophy of Music Study Group meets in Semester 2 2017 at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music to discuss selected readings and topics as follows:
August 17, S. Langer, Philosophy in a new key, ch 8 September 21, C. Rosen, Freedom and the Arts, Part 1, (Ch1-3) October 19, I Kant, Critique of the Power of Judgment, (First Part: Critique of the Aesthetic Power of Judgment ) November 16, Jankelevich, Music and the Ineffable

------------------------------
Hosted By:
A/ Prof. Goetz Richter, convenor

Register Online:

More information and online registration are available here:
https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/philosophy-of-music-study-group-tickets-36826950400?ref=enivtefor001&invite=MTI0NDgyMTAvc3lkcGhpbEBhcnRzLnVzeWQuZWR1LmF1LzA%3D

Collect event fees online with Eventbrite
http://www.eventbrite.com