[SydPhil] FoA workshop: Nature and World in the history of German Philosophy, 11 August, Macquarie

Centre for Agency, Values, and Ethics arts.cave at mq.edu.au
Sun Jul 30 23:55:37 AEST 2017

Hi all,

A bonus workshop for you! CAVE member Michael Olson, supported by the Faculty of Arts at Macquarie University, is organising a workshop in German Philosophy. All welcome, so if you are interested in participating, please email Mike: michael.olson at mq.edu.au

Workshop: Nature and World in the History of German Philosophy