[SydPhil] CAVE Seminar: Lucy Allais (Wits/UCSD), "Evil and the Disunity of the Subject", 11 July, Macquarie

Centre for Agency, Values, and Ethics arts.cave at mq.edu.au
Thu Jun 29 15:27:28 AEST 2017

Hi all,

You are invited to the next Macquarie University Research Centre for Agency, Values, and Ethics (CAVE) seminar. Our speaker is Lucy Allais (Wits, UCSD), who will be speaking about Kant and evil. Paul Formosa (Macquarie) will respond to her paper.

All welcome, no registration required!

Lucy Allais (Wits/UCSD), "Evil and the Disunity of the Subject"