[SydPhil] You're invited to Philosophy of Music Study Group (28/07/2016 - 22/06/2017)

A/ Prof. Goetz Richter, convenor invite at eventbrite.com
Wed Jun 14 18:30:54 AEST 2017

The next study group in the Philosophy of Music to discuss Alfred Schuetz writings has been postponed to June 22 at 6 pm. Apologies for the inconveniece. If you wish to obtain the text discussed email me (Goetz.richter at sydney.edu.au)
Share this event on Facebook and Twitter We hope you can make it!Cheers,A/ Prof. Goetz Richter, convenor

Event Summary:

Event: Philosophy of Music Study Group