[SydPhil] CAVE: Bioethics Reading Group, Macquarie University

Centre for Agency, Values, and Ethics arts.cave at mq.edu.au
Tue Feb 14 12:23:19 AEDT 2017

Hi all,

The Macquarie University Research Centre for Agency, Values, and Ethics (CAVE) will be starting up the Bioethics reading group for this year. This group meets on the fourth Wednesday of every month, to read papers in the broad area of bioethics as nominated by the group members. All are welcome to join in!