[SydPhil] Additional Philosophy of Music Study Group Meeting September 1

A/ Prof. Goetz Richter, convenor invite at eventbrite.com
Thu Aug 25 20:38:32 AEST 2016

For those who were- or had to be seduced by sensuous immediacy in its originality by the music of Stockhausen last Thursday (25th), the Philosophy of Music Study Group will meet again next week on September 1, 6- 7.30 pm in Room 2164 To continue the discussion of Either/Or.
Further dates as per eventbrite website.
We hope you can make it!Cheers,A/ Prof. Goetz Richter, convenor

Event Summary:

Event: Philosophy of Music Study Group