[SydPhil] MQ Philosophy Seminar on Tuesday 23rd of August: Catherine Womack (BSU), Michelle Hsu (USYD), Claudia Harper (USYD) & Amanda Salis (USYD)

Adam Hochman adam.hochman at mq.edu.au
Sun Aug 21 08:36:59 AEST 2016

The weight of words: qualitative investigation on dieting, self and relationships

Catherine Womack, Department of Philosophy, Bridgewater State University, Bridgewater MA
Michelle Hsu, Boden Institute of Obesity, Nutrition, Exercise and Eating Disorders, University of Sydney
Claudia Harper, Boden Institute of Obesity, Nutrition, Exercise and Eating Disorders, University of Sydney
Amanda Salis, Associate Professor of Biology, Boden Institute of Obesity, Nutrition, Exercise and Eating Disorders, University of Sydney