[SydPhil] The Scientific Café - Lichtenberg-Kolleg Institute Göttingen

laura desirèe di paolo lddp at outlook.com
Mon May 30 19:19:28 AEST 2016

Dear all,
Lichtenberg-Kölleg Institute in Göttingen organises
The Scientific Café
a series of popular science talks aiming at cross boundaries between humanities and sciences. Here appointments for this semester:
Monday, 6th June 2016, 12:30 p.m.:Dr. Roberto Goya-Maldonado - Functional and Dysfunctional Brain NetworksMonday, 20th June 2016, 12:30 p.m.:Prof. Dr. Hedde Zeijlstra - Saying more or less what you thinkMonday, 4th July 2016, 12:30 p.m.:Dr. Louisa Kulke - Can you read my mind?

All the talks will be held by the Lichtenberg-Kolleg Insitute (within the historic observatory- historische sternwarte), Geismar Landstraße 11, Göttingen (DE). For abstracts and more info: https://www.uni-goettingen.de/de/539996.htmlIf you have any question, please feel free to inquire me directly: lauradesiree.dipaolo at gmail.com
ALL WELCOME!!
​Laura Desirée Di Paolo, Ph.D.
​"​Lichtenberg-Kolleg​"​ Institute for Advanced Study DPZ, Deutsche PrimatenZentrumLeibniz-ScienceCampus​Georg-August​ ​Universität​ -​ Göttingen, Germany

Dept. Philosophy"Sapienza", University of Rome - Rome, Italy
lauradesiree.dipaolo at gmail.comhttps://sites.google.com/site/lauradesireedipaolo/
https://uni-goettingen.academia.edu/LauraDesir%C3%A9eDiPaolo

mob. +49 015 25 65 92 602 (de) +39 328 92 14 042 (ita)skype: laura.desiree.di.paolo------------
Evolution & Cognition (Research Group) http://evolutioncognition.wordpress.com
evolutionandcognition at gmail.com

CallSend SMSCall from mobileAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype