[SydPhil] Workshop: When Cognition Becomes Social

laura desirèe di paolo lddp at outlook.com
Thu May 26 23:57:11 AEST 2016

Dear All,
with great pleasure I invite you to the workshop
When Cognition Becomes Social
organised by Primate Cognition Team and held at the LiKo (Lichtenberg-Kolleg), into the splendid historic observatory, the
 17 June 2016, h. 9:00 am
Invited speakers are:
Julia Ostner and Oliver SchülkeDavid LeavensHannes RakoczyKristin Andrews

More info and abstract: http://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/539509.html
The number of available spots is REALLY limited, so if you like to attend please send an e-mail as soon as possible to:
Turan.Lackschewitz at zvw.uni-goettingen.de
For any other information, please feel free to contact me directly (please, use the mail in the signature).

Regards,
Laura D. Di Paolo​

______________________________Laura Desirée Di Paolo, Ph.D.
​"​Lichtenberg-Kolleg​"​ Institute for Advanced Study DPZ, Deutsche PrimatenZentrumLeibniz-ScienceCampus​Georg-August​ ​Universität​ -​ Göttingen, Germany

Dept. Philosophy"Sapienza", University of Rome - Rome, Italy
lauradesiree.dipaolo at gmail.comhttps://sites.google.com/site/lauradesireedipaolo/
https://uni-goettingen.academia.edu/LauraDesir%C3%A9eDiPaolo

mob. +49 015 25 65 92 602 (de) +39 328 92 14 042 (ita)skype: laura.desiree.di.paolo------------
Evolution & Cognition (Research Group) http://evolutioncognition.wordpress.com