[SydPhil] Blackheath Philosophy Forum 2016 season starts

Sandra Jobson Darroch sjd at cybersydney.com.au
Tue Mar 29 08:50:29 AEDT 2016

    *BLACKHEATH PHILOSOPHY FORUM*

    blackheathphilosophy.org <http://www.blackheathphilosophy.org>

    **

    *2016 SEASON *

    *APRIL 9-JULY 23*

    **

    *Come and join us for a series of stimulating talks and discussions.*

    **

    *Our 2016 Season of nine talks is divided into Three Themes and we
    have some great speakers lined up.We will report more details each
    week prior to a talk, and you can find the full program at:
    *blackheathphilosophy.org <http://www.blackheathphilosophy.org>**

    **

    *1: POLITICS, FREEDOM AND POWER.

    2. ETHICS, HAPPINESS AND HUMAN FLOURISHING *

    **

    *3.SOME ALTERNATIVE PERSPECTIVES***

    The Forum meets at the Hall in the Blackheath Neighbourhood Centre,
    cnr Gardiner Crescent & the Great Western Highway, 4pm-6pm, followed
    by informal discussion at the pub.Admission $10 includes a big
    afternoon tea before question time. Hall is heated.All welcome!

    For more program details please go to blackheathphilosophy.org
    <http://www.blackheathphilosophy.org>