[SydPhil] One's Own Reasoning: Mike Titelbaum, Thursday march 18

Kristie Miller kristie_miller at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 08:40:10 AEDT 2016

Dear all

Our next current projects paper will be Michael Titelbaum talking on the following:

One's Own Reasoning

Agents often reason about evidence to evaluate how it bears on hypotheses.  Agents then possess facts about how their reasoning has come out.  I will consider how facts about the outcome of an agent's own reasoning should bear on her opinions concerning hypotheses.

Talks are, as usual, in the Muniment Room in the main quad at 3.00.

See you all there.

Associate Professor Kristie Miller
Senior ARC Research Fellow
Joint Director, the Centre for Time
School of Philosophical and Historical Inquiry and
The Centre for Time
The University of Sydney
Sydney Australia
Room 407, A 14