[SydPhil] semester 1 tutoring opportunities Macquarie University

Jean-Philippe Deranty jp.deranty at mq.edu.au
Wed Jan 27 10:11:32 AEDT 2016

The department of Philosophy at Macquarie University is looking for competent and dedicated tutors to teach in the following internal units in Semester 1, 2016:

PHL 131 - Mind and World

PHL 137 - Critical Thinking

PHL 246 - Philosophy of Religion

We are also looking for someone to take up the tutorials and the marking in PHL 358 - Metaphysics.

We also need online tutors for the following units taught via Open University Australia  (Study Period 1):

PHIX131 Mind and World

PHIX132 Happiness Goodness and Justice

PHIX137 Critical Thinking

PHIX262 Body and Mind

PHIX201 Business and Professional Ethics

PHIX363 Philosophy and Cognitive Science

To apply, please email Clara Wong, at: Clara.Wong at mq.edu.au, indicating your preferences and including a copy of your latest CV, by Friday 5 February.

best regards
Jean-Philippe Deranty (Acting Head of Department)