[SydPhil] CAVE Seminar: 20 October, Heidi Maibom (Cincinnati), "Reenactment, counterfactual reasoning, and empathy."

Centre for Agency, Values, and Ethics arts.cave at mq.edu.au
Mon Oct 12 09:19:06 AEDT 2015

The Macquarie University Research Centre for Agency, Values, and Ethics
(CAVE), has a seminar coming up by Heidi Maibom (Cincinnati). Heidi is
visiting CAVE as the keynote speaker for the* Perspectives on Empathy
*conference,
coming up in November.

"Reenactment, counterfactual reasoning, and empathy."