[SydPhil] Phil modelling workshop: Aug 20 USyd

Maureen O'Malley maureen.omalley at sydney.edu.au
Tue Aug 11 10:24:29 AEST 2015

Hi everyone. Just to let you know (or remind you), we have a workshop on Philosophy and Practice of Modelling happening here at the University of Sydney on AUGUST 20th (Thursday). The programme (fabulous!) and room are here<http://sydney.edu.au/arts/philosophy/about/events.shtml?id=3723>. Registration is essential. Space is very limited. Let me know as soon as you can if you are attending. This is not merely for catering purposes (lunch etc will be provided) but for security. Your name will be put on a registration list and if you aren't on it, you won't get in the building (the Charles Perkins). It's a lovely room with a great view, so worth this small inconvenience. Let me know asap if you want to attend, even if you are one of the usual suspects (ie., a philosopher of science who might be expected to turn up; speakers don't have to remind me they'll be there), and even if you plan to attend only part of the day. If you are not registered you won't get in; if you have building access but don't register, don't be upset if you are turned away for lack of space.
Maureen
--
http://www.maureenomalley.org