[SydPhil] JSI Seminars: Alan Thomas & Amalia Amaya

Kevin Walton kevin.walton at sydney.edu.au
Wed Jul 8 14:27:02 AEST 2015

Dear all

The next seminar in the Julius Stone Institute of Jurisprudence Seminar Series for 2015 will take place at 6pm on Thursday 30 July in the Faculty Common Room on the fourth floor of Sydney Law School. Professor Alan Thomas from Tilburg University will deliver a paper entitled "Rawls, Picketty and the New Inequality". You can find out more and register for the seminar here<http://sydney.edu.au/news/law/457.html?eventcategoryid=40&eventid=10934>.

Then, at 6pm on Thursday 6 August in the same place, Dr Amalia Amaya from the National Autonomous University of Mexico will deliver a paper entitled "Virtue, Legal Reasoning, and Ethics". Go here<http://sydney.edu.au/news/law/457.html?eventcategoryid=40&eventid=11028> for more information and to register.

You are most welcome to attend both of these seminars. If you would like to come for dinner afterwards, please let me know.

For a list of all forthcoming seminars and other events, see here<http://sydney.edu.au/news/law/456.html?eventcategoryid=40>.

Best wishes,
Kev

KEVIN WALTON

Senior Lecturer, Sydney Law School

Director, Julius Stone Institute of Jurisprudence

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
T +61 2 9351 0286  | F +61 2 9361 0200
E kevin.walton at sydney.edu.au<mailto:kevin.walton at sydney.edu.au> | W http://sydney.edu.au/law/jurisprudence/

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.