[SydPhil] 4 PhD scholarships at UNDA

Sandra Lynch sandra.lynch at nd.edu.au
Wed Jun 3 11:40:47 AEST 2015

The University of Notre Dame Australia is offering 4 mid-year entry PhD (or MPhil) APA Scholarships. Applications close: Tuesday, 30 June 2015: http://www.nd.edu.au/research/scholarships.shtml

UNDA's Sydney campus is home to the Institute for Ethics and Society, a national interdisciplinary institute with research focus areas in Ethics Education, Applied & Professional Ethics (particularly in medicine, nursing, business, law & teaching), and Religion & Global Affairs. For more information on these areas and for staff supervision interests, please visit our website: http://www.nd.edu.au/ies

The IES welcomes applicants for HDR research in areas aligned with our research focus areas. Please contact us at ies at nd.edu.au<mailto:ies at nd.edu.au> or email potential supervisors directly. Institute staff will be happy to meet to discuss research proposals and to assist with the application process. Please note: co-supervision with other staff members of the University is also encouraged for interdisciplinary projects.

Prof. Sandra Lynch
Director, Institute for Ethics and Society
The University of Notre Dame Australia
L1, 104 Broadway (PO Box 944), Broadway NSW 2007
T +61 2 8204 4185
sandra.lynch at nd.edu.au<mailto:sandra.lynch at nd.edu.au>
nd.edu.au/ies | CRICOS Provider: 0103
IMPORTANT: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disclose, copy, disseminate or otherwise use the information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete or destroy the document. Confidential and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. The University of Notre Dame Australia is not responsible for any changes made to a document other than those made by the University. Before opening or using attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Our liability is limited to re-supplying any affected attachments.