[SydPhil] JSI Events in June

Kevin Walton kevin.walton at sydney.edu.au
Mon May 25 09:12:17 AEST 2015

Dear all

I wish to invite you to attend the following Julius Stone Institute of Jurisprudence events:

Wednesday 10 June (6pm): Julius Stone Address<http://sydney.edu.au/news/law/457.html?eventcategoryid=40&eventid=10987>, which will be delivered by Scott Shapiro of Yale University
Thursday 11 June (1pm): follow-up seminar on the Julius Stone Address in the Faculty Common Room - please let me know if you intend to come
Friday 12 June to Sunday 14 June: Australian Society of Legal Philosophy Conference 2015<http://sydney.edu.au/news/law/457.html?eventcategoryid=40&eventid=10929>, which will feature lectures by Gary Chartier, Gerald Postema and Scott Shapiro
Monday 15 June (10am): Symposium on Gerald Postema's "Legal Philosophy in the 20th Century: The Common Law World"<http://sydney.edu.au/news/law/457.html?eventcategoryid=40&eventid=10967>

Best wishes,
Kev

KEVIN WALTON
Sydney Law School | Julius Stone Institute of Jurisprudence
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
T +61 2 9351 0286  | F +61 2 9351 0200
E kevin.walton at sydney.edu.au<mailto:firstname.surname at sydney.edu.au>  | W http://sydney.edu.au<http://sydney.edu.au/>

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.