[SydPhil] Spinoza Reading Group

Joshua O'Rourke joshua.orourke at student.unsw.edu.au
Thu Mar 26 11:47:19 AEDT 2015

A reading group convened by a couple of Ph.D. philosophy students is forming at UNSW.  We plan to tackle Spinoza’s Ethics. The group will commence in the coming weeks and plans to meet fortnightly. All are welcome.
Please contact the email below if you wish to be added to our mailing list – our first task is to select a time that is convenient for everyone.

 A few links to free online versions of the text are included below.

Contact email – joshua.or84 at gmail.com

http://www2.dsu.nodak.edu/users/dmeier/31458292-Spinoza-Complete-Works.pdf

PDF version of collected works published in 2002

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/3800/3800-h/3800-h.htm

web version of the Ethics