[SydPhil] Accommodation Mar-May for visiting philosopher

Heikki Ikaheimo h.ikaheimo at unsw.edu.au
Thu Dec 18 00:16:26 AEDT 2014

Dear Ingo, cc Maureen,
I am renting a unit with my wife in Drummoyne, Sydney. We will be away from April till July-August and are looking for someone trusted to sublet it to (price negotiable) for the whole time or part of the time (such as April and May). It is waterfront, two bedrooms, beautiful water views from every window, sunny balcony facing Sydney harbour, swimming pool on the yard, short stroll to bus and ferry to the CBD. In case you are interested and/or need more information just let me know.

This is not from our balcony, but more or less identical with the view we have:
http://i1.au.reastatic.net/456x342/5122bcfd9c2afadadfc8801793fa29ea7896ab5a7bfb291cc16624cb8cdba06e/main.jpg

Best wishes,
Heikki

Heikki Ikäheimo
Senior lecturer, Australian Research Fellow
School of Humanities and Languages/Philosophy
University of New South Wales
Sydney, NSW 2052
Australia

Email: h.ikaheimo at unsw.edu.au<mailto:heikki.ikaheimo at mq.edu.au>