[SydPhil] CANCELLED - Joint Action Day, Friday Dec 12

John Sutton john.sutton at mq.edu.au
Tue Dec 9 08:23:13 AEDT 2014

Our apologies - this event has had to be cancelled due to unforeseen
circumstances. Please pass the word on. Please contact me if any enquiries.
Best wishes,
John

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 1:15 PM, John Sutton <john.sutton at mq.edu.au> wrote:

> Please circulate as appropriate.
> All talks in Dept of Cognitive Science seminar room 3.610, Australian
> Hearing Hub, 16 University Avenue, Macquarie University. All welcome, no
> need to register.
> http://www.cogsci.mq.edu.au/news/seminars/abstract.php?abstract=488
>
> Joint Action Day
> A mini-fest of three talks on joint action by visitors from The Social
> Mind and Body Group in Cognitive Science at the Central European University
> (CEU) - URL: somby.info/
>
> Provisional program
> 10.30-11.30 Günther Knoblich: Coordination Mechanisms in Joint Action
> 11.30-12.00 coffee break (refreshments provided)
> 12.00-1.00 Natalie Sebanz: Joint Action Planning
> 1.00-2.00 lunch break
> 2.00-3.00  John Michael: Degrees of Commitment
>
> --
Professor John Sutton
Deputy Head, Department of Cognitive Science
Macquarie University, Sydney,
NSW 2109, Australia
Phone: +61 (0)2 9850 4132
Email: john.sutton at mq.edu.au