[SydPhil] Presentation at The Philosophers' Corner "An IMPERFECT and INCOMPLETE Guide to Deal with OUR PERFECT and COMPLETE EGO".

Simon Gisbert simonbaycom at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 17:53:24 AEDT 2014

Presentation at The Philosophers' Corner

"An IMPERFECT and INCOMPLETE Guide to Deal with OUR PERFECT and COMPLETE EGO".
Introduced by LOEBY FERNANDEZ-LOVATO { Former University Academic, Incomplete Traveler, Imperfect Creative Thinker, descent Painter and Designer, exhausted Media and Content Producer, erratic Writer and Cultural Collaborator sensitive to Social issues} will share some IDEAS with us, to experience and exercise our brain-power to re-think, survive and deal with ourselves.

Encouraging our audience to get involved and participate in this OPEN DEBATE, we will look briefly at The Age of Enlightenment ( or Age of Reason) Cultural Movement to go through a number of classic short stories, a reading of a film script and showcase of an animation film to travel a journey not worthy to compete yourself against other's intelligence, wisdom, perception or capacity to love, wealth, knowledge or social standing.. this is just merely to observe the sense and the purpose that carries us forward.

I hope you see most of you at Loeby's presentation. This would be the last presentation for 2014.

Alec (founder).

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this email
1 ream of paper = 6% of a tree and 5.4kg of CO2 in the atmosphere
3 sheets of A4 paper = 1 litre of water

J.Simon Gisbert
MBA. Consultant Psychologist.
HDR Candidate

Mail address:

PO Box 179
St Leonards
NSW 1590
Australia
Tel. (+61) 0432034916

The information contained in this email is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you receive this email in error please contact the sender and delete the email. The sender of this email has no liability (including liability in negligence) to any person for any loss or damage consequential or otherwise suffered or incurred by that person resulting directly in indirectly from either the use of, or reliance on, the information contained herein.