[SydPhil] Registration – Biennial Conference in Philosophy, Religion and Culture

Andrew Murray APMurray at cis.catholic.edu.au
Fri Sep 19 15:03:24 AEST 2014

CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
The Biennial Conference in Philosophy, Religion and Culture will take place 3 – 5 October 2012.

Theme: FAITH AND THE POLITICAL
Full details including TIMETABLE AND ABSTRACTS are available on the website:

http://www.cis.catholic.edu.au/news-a-events/biennial-conference

Convenors: Stephen Buckle (ACU), William Emilsen (UTC/CSU), Peter Forrest (UNE), John McDowell (Newcastle), Shane Mackinlay (CTC/UDiv), Andrew Murray (CIS/SCD)

Free Public Lecture, 7.30 Friday 3 October:

Peter Forrest: ‘The Epistemology of Scandal’

Venue: Catholic Institute of Sydney, 99 Albert Rd, Strathfield NSW 2135

Contact: Andrew Murray: apmurray at cis.catholic.edu.au

Andrew Murray SM PhD
Senior Lecturer in Philosophy, Catholic Institute of Sydney
Visiting Fellow, State Society and Governance in Melanesia, ANU

Catholic Institute of Sydney
99 Albert Rd
Strathfield NSW 2135
Australia
Tel: +61 2 9752 9514
Email: apmurray at cis.catholic.edu.au
Web: www.cis.catholic.edu.au
Catholic Institute of Sydney is a Member Institution of the Sydney College of Divinity
SCD CRICOS Registration 02948J

Warning: The information contained in this email is intended for the addressee named above.  If you have received this email in error, I apologise for any inconvenience and request that you notify me and delete all copies of the email.