[SydPhil] NEW DATE: USyd Philosophy Postgraduate Colloquium August 22: Mara Bollard, Testimony, transmission, and assertion: Making sense of Lackey's creationist teacher"

Elena Walsh elenawalsh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 18:07:51 AEST 2014

Dear all,

As the Muniment room is booked on August 18, the next postgrad colloquium
has been moved to August 22 @ 2pm which is a Friday (it will still be held
in the Muniment room).

We will have an afternoon tea straight after as per usual, however I have
been informed that we are again running a little bit low on communal funds
for treats and tea. It would be much much appreciated if you wanted to
bring something with you to share (biscuits, tea, cake etc.).  Look forward
to seeing you then.

Elena