[SydPhil] Philosophy-Presentation. Free-will (presentation)

Simon Gisbert simonbaycom at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 20:17:42 AEST 2014

The human mind/body is perhaps the most complex thing in the universe…

Can we Understand Consciousness and Free-will? And Why? by Michael Kean

The explanation of free-will is an elusive topic.  By approaching the topic from various perspectives, including those of philosophy, mathematics, evolutionary biology, cybernetic systems theory, information technology, neuroscience, psychology and sociology, we will endeavour to slowly zero in on a more complete explanation and thus open a new framework for further investigation. Any proposed explanation should be in agreement with research to date, testable, falsifiable and as simple as possible.  It should free us from the current paradigm if that paradigm is not leading to new insights and discoveries. My simple motivation is to help you access your deepest potential…

Details July 1, 2014 at 1st floor, Imperial Hotel Paddington, 252 Oxford Street, Sydney NSW

Regards,

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this email
1 ream of paper = 6% of a tree and 5.4kg of CO2 in the atmosphere
3 sheets of A4 paper = 1 litre of water

J.Simon Gisbert
MBA. Consultant Psychologist.
HDR Candidate

Mail address:

PO Box 179
St Leonards
NSW 1590
Australia
Tel. (+61) 0432034916

The information contained in this email is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you receive this email in error please contact the sender and delete the email. The sender of this email has no liability (including liability in negligence) to any person for any loss or damage consequential or otherwise suffered or incurred by that person resulting directly in indirectly from either the use of, or reliance on, the information contained herein.