[SydPhil] Symposium: The Politics of Legality in a Neoliberal Age

Daniel McLoughlin Daniel.McLoughlin at unsw.edu.au
Thu May 22 15:00:14 AEST 2014

Dear all,

The UNSW Law School will be hosting a symposium  on 1-2 August 2014 entitled The Politics of Legality in a Neoliberal Age.  The event is taking place under the umbrella of the ‘Public Law and Legal Theory Project’ at the Gilbert + Tobin Centre of Public Law and will feature local, national and international speakers addressing a range of topics on the relationship between neo-liberalism and legality.  The symposium is supported both by the Centre and the Faculty’s workshop support scheme.  The program is attached for your information.

We would like to warmly invite all who are interested to attend the event. Registration is free but we do ask that people register their intention to attend by emailing an RSVP to gtcentre at unsw.edu.au<mailto:gtcentre at unsw.edu.au> with the subject line ‘Neoliberalism Symposium’. Please hurry as spaces are limited!

Best,

Daniel McLoughlin and Ben Golder