[SydPhil] Phenomenology of Spirit reading group

James Banwell james.banwell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 14:57:11 AEST 2014

Dear all,

Joshua O'Rourke and myself are two newly commencing PhD students from UNSW.
We are setting up a reading group on Hegel's Phenomenology of Spirit,
meeting once a week from 4:00 to 6:00 pm each Tuesday in room 238 of the
Morven Brown building on UNSW's main campus. Our first meeting will be next
Tuesday on the 6th of May.

For those who need a copy, a free translation of the Phenomenology can be
found online at:

http://terrypinkard.weebly.com/phenomenology-of-spirit-page.html

If you are interested in attending or have any questions, please contact
either myself at james.banwell at student.unsw.edu.au or Josh at
joshua.orourke at student.unsw.edu.au. All are welcome.

Cheers,

James Banwell and Joshua O'Rourke