[SydPhil] Accommodation Request

Kristie Miller kristie_miller at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 10:55:37 AEDT 2014

Dear all,

I'm posting this on behalf of Al WIlson who will be a visiting fellow at the Sydney Centre for the Foundations of Science towards the end of this year.

Hello - we are a trustworthy (can provide references) couple, needing accommodation near(ish) the University of Sydney during a philosophy visiting fellowship from early September to end December 2014. If anyone is looking to sublet their place for some or all of that time, is interested in a house swap with Oxford, or has any other suggestions, please email a.j.wilson at bham.ac.uk - thanks!
Al & Miranda

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Kristie

Associate Professor Kristie Miller
Senior ARC Research Fellow
School of Philosophical and Historical Inquiry and
The Centre for Time
The University of Sydney
Sydney Australia
Room 407, A 14