[SydPhil] CFA: Philosophy of Cognitive Science and Psychology at AAP

Glenn Carruthers glenn.rj.carruthers at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 14:14:25 AEDT 2014

Dear all,

many apologies for the incorrect link in the initial posting, it has now
been corrected.

Apologies for Cross Posting- please distribute to interested parties

As part of this year's Australasian Association of Philosophy meeting (6th-11th
July, Australian National University) The Australasian Society for
Cognitive Science will be coordinating a stream Advances in Philosophy of
the Cognitive Sciences and Psychology.

In recent decades philosophers taking a rigorously naturalistic approach to
the mind (broadly treating minds as natural phenomena open to empirical
investigation) have made considerable advances in our understanding of
phenomena such as consciousness, memory, delusions and mental
representation to name just a few. This stream aims to showcase the newest
work in this area. It is my pleasure to invite contributions studying *any
and all* aspects of the mind and related phenomena grounded in empirical
discoveries.

Abstracts of up to 250 words should be submitted via the conference
website: http://www.aap-conferences.org.au/ when submitting be sure to
select the option indicating you are submitting for this stream.

*abstract submissions are now open:
http://www.aap-conferences.org.au/aap2014-submit-abstract/
<http://www.aap-conferences.org.au/submit-an-abstract/>*

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the stream.
General enquiries about the conference not related to this stream should be
directed to phil.admin.cass at anu.edu.au

all the best

--
Glenn Carruthers