[SydPhil] JSI Seminar: Piero Moraro (3 October)

Kevin Walton kevin.walton at sydney.edu.au
Tue Sep 24 10:40:39 AEST 2013

Dear all

The next JSI Seminar will take place at 6pm on Thursday 3 October in the Common Room on the fourth floor of Sydney Law School. Piero Moraro from Charles Sturt University will deliver a paper entitled "A moral argument for restricted suffrage". You can find out more and register here<http://sydney.edu.au/news/law/457.html?eventcategoryid=164&eventid=10430>.

If you would like to join us for dinner after the seminar, please let me know as soon as possible.

Forthcoming seminars: Tony Connolly (24 October); Mark Bennett (31 October); Ruth Higgins (21 November).

Cheers,
Kev

KEVIN WALTON

Sydney Law School | Julius Stone Institute of Jurisprudence
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY

T +61 2 9351 0286  | F +61 2 9351 0200
E kevin.walton at sydney.edu.au<mailto:firstname.surname at sydney.edu.au>  | W http://sydney.edu.au<http://sydney.edu.au/>

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.