[SydPhil] Reminder: Julius Stone Address 2013

Kevin Walton kevin.walton at sydney.edu.au
Tue Aug 6 11:53:26 AEST 2013

Dear all

I would like to remind you about this year's Julius Stone Address, which will take place in the Foyer on the second floor of Sydney Law School at 6pm on Wednesday 14 August. It will be delivered by Brian Leiter, Karl N. Llewellyn Professor of Jurisprudence and Director of the Center for Law, Philosophy & Human Values at the University of Chicago. Professor Leiter's topic is "The Case against Free Speech".

You can find out more and register here<http://sydney.edu.au/news/law/457.html?eventcategoryid=40&eventid=10299>. I very much hope that you will attend.

I also hope that you will come to the follow-up seminar in the Common Room on the fourth floor of Sydney Law School at 1pm on Thursday 15 August. This smaller event is an opportunity for academics to discuss the lecture more fully with Professor Leiter.

Best wishes,
Kevin

KEVIN WALTON

Sydney Law School | Julius Stone Institute of Jurisprudence
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY

T +61 2 9351 0286  | F +61 2 9351 0200
E kevin.walton at sydney.edu.au<mailto:firstname.surname at sydney.edu.au>  | W http://sydney.edu.au<http://sydney.edu.au/>

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.