[SydPhil] PhiloAgora Next Thursday Feb 7

Peter Bowden peter_bowden at usyd.edu.au
Mon Feb 4 18:11:02 AEDT 2013

Philo Agora starts the 2013 year next Thursday February 7th, returning to
its early location at Berkelouw Books Leichhardt, with a new program. We
have joined Cafes Philo worldwide http://www.cafephilos.org
<http://www.cafephilos.org/>    and are starting the New Year with a French
style Café Philosophique.. See the Café des Phares at the Bastille
<http://www.cafe-philo-des-phares.info/>
http://www.cafe-philo-des-phares.info/   or Sartre’s Café de Flore on Bd. St
Germaine  http://www.cafedeflore.fr/  <http://www.cafedeflore.fr/>

So bring along your topic and we will vote on it for the evening. We return
to our regular format with Peter Banki on Sexuality and Philosophy in March

Start at 7.30, Finish at 9.00pm.  The upstairs café, Berkelouw Books 70
Norton St  Leichhardt .  The new owners of the café will open for us , but
not as a cafe, unfortunately, until the following week.

http://www.philoagora.com/