[SydPhil] Seeking presenter for 4 December at The Philosophers' Corner.

Simon Gisbert simonbaycom at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 11:15:18 AEDT 2012

Dear friends

The Philosopher’s Corner is lucky to
have a talented and diverse membership to draw on and I wanted to know if one
of you would be interested in presenting at our next Philosopher’s Corner on
Tuesday 4 December 2012.

I thought it would be great to finish
the year discussing the 'freedom of speech', following the political turmoil in
the last month.

I can certainly give some guidance to
whomever is interested.

The idea is to relate the topic of
freedom of speech to philosophy and to give it in common words an ethical
explanation about the need for it.

Event details:
20-35 minute presentation followed by
questions and discussion
Level 1 of the Imperial Hotel Paddington
(we have the area to ourselves)

I’m look forward to hearing from you
soon.
 It will be our final meeting for 2012.

Jes S Gisbert
Email: simonbaycom at yahoo.com

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this email 1 ream of paper = 6% of atree and 5.4kg of CO2 in the atmosphere
3 sheets of A4 paper = 1 litre of water

J.Simon Gisbert
MBA. Consultant Psychologist.
HDR Candidate

Mail address:

PO Box 179
St Leonards
NSW 1590
Australia
Tel. (+61) 0432034916

The information contained in this email is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you receive this email in error please contact the sender and delete the email. The sender of this email has no liability (including liability in negligence) to any person for any loss or damage consequential or otherwise suffered or incurred by that person resulting directly in indirectly from either the use of, or reliance on, the information contained herein.