[SydPhil] SHAPE Philosophy Talks

David Macarthur david.macarthur at sydney.edu.au
Mon Aug 27 14:39:43 AEST 2012

SHAPE is a research seminar that I organize in the Philosophy Department, University of Sydney, which hosts talks in the philosophy of value, broadly conceived. SHAPE talks currently run once or twice per month on Fridays at 10.30am in the Philosophy Common Room, SE corner of the Main Quad.

If you would like to present a paper on a topic in social, historical, aesthetic, political or environmental philosophy then please contact me. We are also very interested in philosophy of art and philosophy of the individual arts. We encourage anyone in any department (including departments in the humanities, film studies, social sciences, languages, etc.) to give us a talk on a philosophical theme.

Also contact me if you would like to receive postings of future talks.

More news will be posted to SHAPE list-members soon.

David

Dr. David Macarthur
Senior Lecturer
Philosophy Department