[SydPhil] Presentation: Philosophy and Climate Change. (The Philosophers' Corner)

Simon Gisbert simonbaycom at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 10:22:59 AEST 2012

INVITATION to The Philosophers' Corner
presentation.
Philosophy and Climate Change.
Dear friends, you are invited to attend our
presentation and gathering on September 4, at 7pm at Imperial Hotel in
Paddington. After Caitlin presentation we will continue having a more informal
meeting maybe accompanied with some drinks or diner for those who have the
time.
This will be an enjoyable event; I expect
to receive some VIP from the HR industry and other departments. Please, book
your attendance, no fees involved, via the website. Join for free if you are
not yet a member.
http://www.meetup.com/The-Philosophers-Corner/events/74816512/
Kind regards
Jes.

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this email 1 ream of paper = 6% of a tree and 5.4kg of CO2 in the atmosphere
3 sheets of A4 paper = 1 litre of water
J.S. Gisbert
MBA. Consultant Psychologist.
HDR Candidate
Tel (+61) 0432034916
PO Box 179
St Leonards
NSW 1590

The information contained in this email is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you receive this email in error please contact the sender and delete the email. The sender of this email has no liability (including liability in negligence) to any person for any loss or damage consequential or otherwise suffered or incurred by that person resulting directly in indirectly from either the use of, or reliance on, the information contained herein.