[Shared-l] Registrations and call for abstracts are open for the 7th Advance care planning conference - ACPI 2019

I.J. Korfage i.korfage at erasmusmc.nl
Sat Oct 13 01:29:19 AEDT 2018

7th ACP-I conference

Dear colleague,

It is our pleasure to invite you to the 7th international advance care planning (ACP-I) conference!
The ACP-I(formerly ACPEL) conference takes place at March 13 – 16, 2019, in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
 [cid:image002.png at 01D46248.B90E5A80]
The conference is aimed at sharing and discussing new research findings and innovative approaches in the area of advance care planning. Target audiences include researchers, clinicians, policy makers, ethicists, and others involved in advance care planning practice or research, from all parts of the world.

We have compiled an exciting conference program. A wide range of excellent plenary speakers will present on topics such as “from trail to practice”, the patient/consumer perspective, challenges in ACP and ACP around the world. We are also happy to announce that we have three pre-conference workshops, on having the ACP conversation, ACP in pediatric care, and on what ACP is and how ACP should be practiced.  Other interesting elements of our program are our conference dinner (where you can enjoy a wonderful buffet, and “dance the night away”) and our mentor-mentee program that promotes career development and provides networking opportunities for students and new investigators.

A detailed preliminary program, guidelines for submission of abstracts (deadline: 28 October 2018), details about the venue and other information can be found at www.acpi2019.com<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/iYVzCANZvPig42xQhGM-oi?domain=acpi2019.com>. You can also follow us at Twitter, @acpi2019.

Registration is open now!
We look forward to welcoming you in the city of Rotterdam, with its many attractions, modern architecture and lively spirit, for an inspiring triple AAA conference, that will advance your knowledge, engage you in adventures, and provide actionable insights.

Warm regards,
Agnes van der Heide, conference chair
Ida Korfage & Judith Rietjens, chairs scientific committee

PS. Please also note our associated conference: 3rd International conference on end of life law, ethics, policy and practice,www.icel3.org<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/g78gCBNZwLi1jBxGc6JBpC?domain=icel3.org>.

With kind regards,

Ida J. Korfage, PhD

Assistant professor

Public Health

[Erasmus MC]

Postbus 2040, 3000 CA Rotterdam

Bezoekadres: Dr.Molewaterplein 40, 3015 GD Rotterdam

E-mail i.korfage at erasmusmc.nl<mailto:i.korfage at erasmusmc.nl> | Telefoon 010 703 88 92

www.erasmusmc.nl<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/dfCRCD1jy9t1q079cAxk42?domain=erasmusmc.nl>

[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/erasmus-mc?trk=hb_tab_compy_id_7394>     [Twitter] <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/-HMlCE8kz9tmLMw7sPxM65?domain=twitter.com>      [Facebook] <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/dY8SCGvmB5imkGr7sk2poX?domain=facebook.com>      [YouTube] <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/QmNOCJyp0qhRZ5kJhOmD7S?domain=erasmusmc.nl>      [Instagram] <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/TJ9vCK1qJZtlOmQoFogll8?domain=instagram.com>