[Shared-l] RFP announcement distribution

Orna Ehrlich oehrlich at crohnscolitisfoundation.org
Tue Sep 26 04:25:06 AEST 2017

Hello,

My name is Orna Ehrlich I work for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation.  We recently issued a request for proposals in collaboration with the AGA and Pfizer around shared decision making.  We are trying to disseminate the information to reach as many potentially interested individuals as possible and I was reaching out to see if this can be added to your list serve for consideration.  Please let me know when you have a moment and/or if you have any questions.

RFP information can be found at: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/9OVQB5UMYxnehl?domain=crohnscolitisfoundation.org

Thanks in advance.

Orna G. Ehrlich

Senior Director, Professional Education

[Line]

[Crohn's & Colitis Foundation]<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/lqmYBbSXOV7esY?domain=crohnscolitisfoundation.org>[Take Steps]<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/z4nRBmULnbQ2UE?domain=cctakesteps.org>[Team Challenge]<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/rNKaBYfDqM06Hr?domain=ccteamchallenge.org>[SPIN4]<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ZXg4BxU0d1KVHl?domain=spin4.org>

[Line]

Crohn's & Colitis Foundation
National Headquarters

733 Third AveSuite 510New York, NY 10017
Tel: (646) 943-7426

oehrlich at crohnscolitisfoundation.org<mailto:oehrlich at crohnscolitisfoundation.org>www.crohnscolitisfoundation.org<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/m4kKB9U1X5NWfv?domain=crohnscolitisfoundation.org>

[Line]

[Facebook]<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/krZGBXurL61Ki4?domain=facebook.com>[Twitter]<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/pLG0B1fb6N4aTk?domain=twitter.com>[YouTube]<http://www.youtube.com/user/CCFA>[Pinterest]<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Ld1wBKU7DM3QU8?domain=instagram.com>

vCard<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/GN1YBofZ0enwHn?domain=dynasend.com>

Our Mission: To cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.