[Shared-l] Reminder - Survey International Shared Decision Making and the future

Haerter, Martin m.haerter at uke.de
Mon Sep 5 20:00:59 AEST 2016

International Shared Decision Making and the future

A team of organizers of the International Shared Decision Making Conferences in Oxford, Swansea, Ottawa, Freiburg, Boston, Maastricht, Lima, Sydney and Lyon has discussed intensively during the last months how we could best proceed with our efforts to push forward Shared Decision Making and to assure regular meetings. We are fortunately a quite large group of highly motivated researchers and clinicians who work together since many years and who are meeting at the ISDM conferences biannually.

All the organizers have faced and are facing the challenges of organizing conferences on their own (risk). Since quite a lot of years we are discussing the question if it would be more helpful and efficient to establish an "International Shared Decision Making Association" to professionalize our ISDM work, the efforts to move forward SDM and patient-centred care approaches around the world and the organization of conferences.

To help us answering this important questions we decided to ask you all, what you think and would suggest. THEREFORE please go through the proposed "vision and mission statement" and please complete the online survey which is accessible through the following link:

http://ww3.unipark.de/uc/ISDM_Q8/

The survey will last about 5-10 minutes. And will be accessible from 18th of July till 9th of October 2016.

The results will be made public in fall 2016 online and will be presented at the next ISDM conference in Lyon, France, July 2nd-5th 2017. If you have any questions regarding the survey, or technical difficulties do not hesitate to contact the webmaster Ivo Engert in Hamburg under: i.engert at uke.de<mailto:i.engert at uke.de>

Thank you very much for your important input and support!

For the steering committee (Angela Coulter, Dawn Stacey, Lyndal Trevena, Kirsten McCaffery, Michael Barry, Glyn Elwyn, Victor Montori, Trudy van der Weijden, Jacques Cornuz, Nora Moumjid, Martin Härter)

Best wishes

Martin Härter

Prof. Dr. med. Dr. phil. Martin Härter, Dipl. Psych.
Direktor

[UKE_Dachmarke_RGB_200]

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf
Zentrum für Psychosoziale Medizin
Institut und Poliklinik für Medizinische Psychologie

University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
Director - Department of Medical Psychology

Martinistraße 52 (W26)
D-20246 Hamburg
Tel.:  +49 (0) 40 / 7410-52978
Fax:  +49 (0) 40 / 7410-58170
Mail:   m.haerter at uke.uni-hamburg.de<mailto:m.haerter at uke.uni-hamburg.de>
Web:   www.uke.de<http://www.uke.de/>

Wissenschaftlicher Sprecher / Spokesperson
[Logo_CHCR]        [psn]
www.uke.de/chcr<http://www.uke.de/chcr>       www.psychenet.de<http://www.psychenet.de/>

www.patient-als-partner.de<http://www.patient-als-partner.de/>
www.forschung-patientenorientierung.de<http://www.forschung-patientenorientierung.de/>

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf; Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts; Gerichtsstand: Hamburg | www.uke.de
Vorstandsmitglieder: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Göke (Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Dr. Uwe Koch-Gromus, Joachim Prölß, Rainer Schoppik

SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE PRINTING