[Shared-l] Scoping review of medical education integrating shared decision making training

marie-anne Durand durand.marieanne at gmail.com
Sat May 7 03:49:17 AEST 2016

Dear all,

Apologies for cross-posting (you may also see this post on the shared
decision making Facebook page).

We are in the process of conducting a scoping review of medical education
that integrates shared decision making training. We are specifically
looking for studies that evaluate educational programs integrating shared
decision making training into the curriculum of medical students (excluding
postgraduate training, residency programs and continuing medical
education). We have completed the database search and have identified
several studies. I was wondering if any of you may have suggestions for
studies that meet the above inclusion criteria, and which we may have
missed.

All suggestions welcome!

Many thanks,
Marie-Anne

--
Marie-Anne Durand MSc MPhil PhD CPsychol
Assistant Professor

The Preference Laboratory
The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy & Clinical Practice
Level 5, Williamson Translational Research Building
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon NH 03756

E: marie-anne.durand at dartmouth.edu
T: (603) 653-0851